Actor Jeremy Jordan Almost Died From Eating Chipotle

The restaurant’s stock price dropped by a whole 2.7 percent Monday.

By Sarah Kuta on November 13, 2017
NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 26: Jeremy Jordan at "Tuck Everlasting" Broadway Opening Night at The Broadhurst Theatre on April 26, 2016 in New York City.
(Photo by Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images)

Chipotle’s public relations will most likely be putting in overtime hours with their latest headline as actor Jeremy Jones was hospitalized after eating the popular Mexican food place.

According to People Magazine, the “Supergirl” star posted Instagram videos of himself at the hospital November 9, saying:

“I know I’ve advocated for them in the past, but they’re terrible. I, as you can see, am in the hospital and I have fluids in my arm because the food did not agree with me, and I almost died.”

Chipotle spokesman Chris Arnold responded to Jordan’s claims, telling CNBC:

“We were sorry to hear Jeremy was sick and were able to get in touch with him directly regarding where and when he ate. There have been no other reported claims of illness at the restaurant where he dined. We take all claims seriously, but we can’t confirm any link to Chipotle given the details he shared with us.”

After the Norovirus scares in recent years, it looks like Chipotle is not quite out of the deep end yet.  The restaurant’s stock price dropped by a whole 2.7 percent Monday.

Around the site