It’s Pi day, 3.14 in the US. 3.14 because we like to celebrate, and 3.14159265359 is not a date.
The good news about all of this silliness, free pizza and pie at many places!
Some of these deals require coupons, so check them out online before you head out.
1. Pies at Whole Foods are $3.14 off.
2. Marie Callender’s – get a free slice of pie with any full-price meal.
3. With the 7-Eleven rewards app, you can get a slice of pizza for 50 cents.
4. California Pizza Kitchen – one slice of Key Lime Pie for $3.14.
5. BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is selling mini one-topping pizzas for $3.14.
6. Cici’s Pizza has a coupon deal where you get a second buffet (after buying 1 at full price) for $3.14.
7. Boston Market – get a free Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie when you buy one at the normal price, plus a drink.
8. White Castle’s promotion has nothing to do with pie, but still. With a coupon, you can get a Breakfast Slider combo for $3.14.
Check with the individual establishments to confirm!