Here Are The Things You Say To Your Husband And Your Toddler
By Felicia Czochanski on June 29, 2018
(Photo by Ben Pruchnie/Getty Images)
Here are some phrases that can be said to your husband and toddler!
I love this. It’s from a mommy blogger named Katie… and boy does she nail it! And really, you’re not going to believe how we’ve never put the two together before. So, here goes. In her words… (paraphrased a little) “Things I say to preschoolers slash grown A$& MEN!”
1. It’s my turn to talk. I listened to you. And you told a very nice story about your truck. Now it’s your turn to listen to me.
2. Mmmm … no, thank you. I don’t like body part nicknames.
3. I don’t know where your shoe is. Where did you put it?
4. I need you off of my body. I need space.
5. Yep, those are my private body parts! They are not for grabbing!
While those are good… I have some I’d like to add: Like…
1. No touch!
2. Did you wash your hands?… With soap?
3. No burping at the dinner table.
4. You can’t wear that out of the house. Or, go put some clothes on!
5. No touch!
6. Do you need to use the bathroom? It sounds like you do. Why don’t you go try!
8. Put that away!! We don’t play with that in public!
9. Turn off the TV… you’ve literally seen this show a million times! Pinkalicious for our daughter, Sports Center for Dan
10. And… I said… no touch! Oh did I say that already?