6 Classes Every College Student Needs To Take
By djsheryl on August 23, 2021
Not all college classes are created equally. While most will help you get the credits you need for your degree…..some classes give you valuable “life skills” that benefit you no matter what your major is.
Experts recommend that every college student take these 6 classes, to get the most from their college $$$ and experience:
1) Intro to programming or coding. Even if you’re not majoring in computer science, it’s a more important skill set than ever.
2) Marketing or branding. The fundamentals are important when you start looking for jobs and need to market yourself.
3) Graphic design. Knowing how to use things like Photoshop can give you an edge in lots of different jobs.
4) Intro to statistics. The world is more stat-based than ever, so it’s a good thing to have a basic knowledge of.
5) English. Writing and communication skills are important for every job.
6) Personal finance. Knowing how to effectively manage your money will make you more successful in many areas of life.
(Photo by Francine Orr/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images)