You Can Stay in Shrek’s Swamp
By djsheryl on September 26, 2023
Airbnb is offering Shrek fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to book a FREE stay in Shrek’s swamp side home. Booking opens Oct. 13 at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT for the exclusive two-night swamp stay — from Oct. 27 to 29 — for up to three friends.
Why would you want to stay in Shrek’s swamp side home? According to the listing, “Nestled deep within the forests of the Scottish Highlands and accented with the cozy comforts Shrek has accumulated over the years, the swamp offers a retreat like no other. This mud-laden, moss-covered, murky-watered oasis is a perfectly snug spot to escape from village life and embrace the beauty of nature.
During a stay in this spectacularly secluded swamp-scape, you can:
– Relax in the ambiance of “earwax candlelight”
– Kick your feet up with a parfait (everybody likes a parfait!)
– Swap stories around the fire until late in the night
– Enjoy a stack of freshly made waffles in the morning
– And of course, enjoy the ultimate privacy of Shrek’s trusted outhouse (you know the one)”
As an added bonus, Airbnb will make a one-time donation to HopScotch Children’s Charity, which provides some of Scotland’s most vulnerable and disadvantaged children with respite breaks through nurturing and dynamic holiday trips.
It’s in Scotland, so you would be responsible for your transportation to and from this unusual getaway.
Are you interested? Here’s the link to book on Oct 13. Good luck!!