You Are Officially ‘Middle-Aged’ When You Hit 47
#9 – 9. You suddenly love going to stores like Home Depot and Lowes.
By kncipat on October 19, 2018
I am in my mid-30s, and the question has occurred to me recently…at what age do we officially become middle-aged? A new SWNS survey asked 2,000 people what they thought the actual age where you reach ‘middle-age’ is, the average answer was 47.
This survey also asked people what they top signs that you are middle-aged are, here are the Top 10:
1. You start noticing a lot of your co-workers are young enough to be your kids.
2. You have a harder time tolerating other people’s nonsense.
3. You notice wrinkles and grey hairs, but not just on your face and head.
4. You thought you’d never need glasses, but now you do.
5. You realize you’re older than most of the actors and musicians you like.
6. Going on a cruise suddenly sounds like a lot of fun.
7. You’ve started to really enjoy spending money on boring home-improvement projects, like putting in a new fence or new flooring.
8. You’ve accepted the fact that you’ll never fit into your old clothes again.
9. You suddenly love going to stores like Home Depot and Lowes.
10. You’re more passionate about politics than ever before.
The rest of the list is pretty awesome too, check that out here.