Looking For The Healthiest Starbucks Holiday Drink?
By djsheryl on December 6, 2021
I guess “healthy” is a relative term when talking about Holiday treats. However, not all treats are created equal when it come to calories and sugar. If you just can’t get through the Holidays without a Starbucks Holiday drink, here’s some good news. Nutritionists recently ranked Starbucks Holiday drinks and here’s how they rank (from “healthiest” to “least healthy”). Don’t get too discouraged if your favorite is near the bottom of the list. You can make any of these drinks healthier by asking your barista to cut the number of pumps of flavored syrup. I do it all the time and you can’t really even tell the difference.
1. Their new Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte: 150 calories with 3.5 grams of fat. B+
2. Gingerbread Latte: B- (It has 38 grams of sugar)
3. Chai Latte: B- (It has 42 grams of sugar)
4. Peppermint Mocha: C (It has 54 grams of sugar)
5. Eggnog Latte: C- (52 grams of sugar and more saturated fat than anything else on the list)
6. Chestnut Praline Latte: D (39 grams of sugar)
7. Salted Caramel Latte: F (470 calories with 59 grams of sugar)