Lay’s Potato Chips Announces 8 New Flavors That Represent Different Regions In The U.S.
By on July 19, 2018
Lay’s just announced EIGHT new potato chip flavors. The new flavors are a part of a “Tastes of America” line, so each one is supposed to represent a flavor from different parts of the country.
1. Deep Dish Pizza, for Chicago.
2. Lobster Roll, for the New England states.
3. Pimento Cheese, for the South.
4. Thai Sweet Chili, for the Pacific Northwest.
5. Fried Pickles with Ranch, representing state fairs everywhere.
6. Crab Spice, for Maryland.
7. Chile Con Queso, for Texas.
8. And Cajun Spice, for Louisiana.
You can buy them at the end of the month, HOWEVER, they’ll only be in stores in the regions they represent. If you want the other ones, you’ll have to order them from Lays.com. LAME!!