DoubleTree Hotel Shares Their Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
By on April 13, 2020
Ever stayed at one of the DoubleTree Hotels? Well if you have, you know they have some of the best cookies ever! They’re always served fresh and warm. And now you can try baking them at home!
This delicious recipe makes 26 cookies and the ingredients include,
- 2 large eggs
- 2 sticks of softened unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups of chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 2/3 cups of Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Plus a pinch of cinnamon
Here are some step by step instructions,
- Preheat over to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl add your soft butter, sugar and brown sugar. Depending if you have a mixer, mix on medium for two minutes. If not, mix by hand.
- Then add your eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla. Mix on low for 30 seconds, then medium for 2 minutes, or until it’s light and fluffy.
- While the mixer is on a low speed, add your baking soda, flour, oats, cinnamon and salt. Blend for 45 seconds, do not over mix.
- When finished, add the chocolate chips and walnuts and stir.
- Line parchment paper onto a baking sheet, and scoop out dough(roughly 3 tablespoons). Make sure scoops are two inches apart.
- Bake for 20 – 23 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown
- Leave on baking sheet for about an hour after you remove them from the oven
If you’re more of a visual learner you can watch the DoubleTree’s step-by-step video here!
Also trending: EASY Hand Sanitizer Recipe