Chipotle Testing Brisket In Sacramento – Here’s Where To Get It
By Marilyn Nelson on December 1, 2020
Chipotle is testing smoked brisket right now and luckily, Sacramento is one of two test markets!
Only 64 stores between Sacramento and Cincinnati have been selected to sell the smoked, beef brisket in burritos, bowls and tacos. The rest of world will just have to wait and see if it makes it onto the permanent menu.
So, if a brisket burrito is on your holiday wish list here are the participating restaurants in the Sacramento area, according to ABC10:
- Midtown – 1831 Capitol Ave., Sacramento
- East Sacramento – 5738 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento
- Land Park – 4001 Freeport Blvd., Suite 102, Sacramento
- Arden – 1729 Howe Ave., Sacramento
- Fair Oaks – 2517 Fair Oaks Blvd., Sacramento
- North Highlands – 5040 Auburn Blvd., Suite A, Sacramento
- West Sacramento Ikea – 775 Ikea Court, Suite 100, West Sacramento
- Downtown Davis – 227 E Street, Davis
It’s currently available for in-restaurant, online, mobile, and contactless delivery for a limited time.