Is it time for you to get a new job?
After the World Health Organization issued new guidelines about ‘workplace burnout’ i found myself wondering…how do you diagnose this?
The NY Post has posted a list of 5 signs you may need a vacation…or a new gig.
1. A sudden lack of motivation. Especially with parts of your job you used to enjoy.
2. You’re easily annoyed. Especially if it happens a lot, then you look back and realize you overreacted.
3. Your personality has changed. Like you used to be easygoing, but you’ve been complaining a lot lately. Or it could be subtle. Like you used to be talkative, and now you keep to yourself.
4. A sense of disengagement toward your job, or your co-workers. Maybe you don’t have a team mentality as much as you used to.
5. Physical symptoms. Things like headaches, tired eyes, or a tight neck could be a sign you’re overworked, or holding a lot of stress.
Any of these hitting home for you?