The Top Ten Signs You’re Addicted to TV
By Felicia Czochanski on September 24, 2018
Who’s ready for fall TV? We are!!
And, as we get ready to watch copious quantities of television to try and find the new shows we cannot live without, a new study finds more than 40% of us think we’re ADDICTED to watching TV.
So, how do you know? Here are the top ten signs you’re addicted to watching TV:
1. You own at least one massive TV. The average flat screen is about 45 inches now. So, probably bigger than that.
2. You pay for things like Netflix and Hulu, AND you still have cable. Things like the NFL package also count.
3. Your TV is the focal point of your living room.
4. You notice yourself talking about your favorite shows a lot.
5. You check fan-sites or discuss shows online.
6. You have a favorite spot on the couch.
7. You tend to hog the remote.
8. You get excited and plan out what you’ll watch days or weeks ahead of time.
9. You’ve lost sleep thinking about what’ll happen in an upcoming episode.
10. You stay up late a lot, because you can’t stop binge-watching.