Tiffany’s Selling “Ordinary Objects” At Ridiculous Prices
$1,000 for an empty tin can?
By Sarah Kuta on November 6, 2017
If you have more money than you know what to do with an are looking for something to waste, I mean spend your money on, head over to Tiffany’s. The famous jeweler is branching out from selling expensive jewelry to selling insanely overpriced “ordinary objects.” With a twist of course, because it’s Tiffany’s!
Here are some of the “ordinary objects” you can find:
1. A $350 sterling silver bendy straw.
2. A $1,000 empty tin can.
3. A $425 silver protractor.
4. A $650 pair of ping pong paddles.
5. A $10,000 fake silver bird’s nest with three blue porcelain eggs.
6. A $1,950 flask shaped like a fish.
7. A $1,500 set of 10 Lego pieces.
8. And maybe worst of all, a $9,000 ball of silver yarn.
They’re all laughing at us, you know. They’re all laughing at us.