The Top 5 Lies We Tell Co-Workers to Make Our Weekend Sound More Fun Than It Was!
30% of workers sometimes lie or exaggerate on Mondays to make their weekend sound more fun than it really was!
By Admin on October 29, 2018
We all have grand plans for our weekends, but they don’t always happen the way we want. Sometime, our weekend starts out uneventful and becomes a weekend we’ll never forget! But then, there are those weekends that look amazing on paper and then end up being….well, frankly boring.
30% of workers sometimes lie or exaggerate on Mondays to make their weekend sound more fun than it really was, according to a new survey. And the thing we’re most likely to lie about is how much fun we had at a bar.
Here are the Top 5 (according to SWNS):
1. Going to a bar, or how much fun you had while you were there.
2. A restaurant you went to, or how nice it was.
3. That you worked out or went to the gym.
4. A cultural activity, or something educational.
5. A road trip, or something you left town for.
Which one are you TOTALLY guilty of?