Dating in 2018 is challenging, believe me…I have personal experience with this. The findings of this new study make it all the more difficult to make a love connection. The study finds that you are being judged, by that attractive new face across the table. Judged for where you live!
Here are some highlights:
1. 84% of women and 63% of men would stop dating someone if they lived with their parents.
2. 66% of women and 56% of men would end things if the other person lived in a ‘not safe’ part of town.
3. 47% of women and 34% of men would end things if your home isn’t as nice as theirs.
4. 30% of both women and men say they’d end things if you lived more than a half hour away from them, even if it’s in the same town.
5. And 20% of women and 39% of men would break things off if you had a roommate.
And of you do manage to get that person home with you, the survey also found the things inside your place that are major turn-offs.
The top four are: Guns, a mess , empty alcohol bottles on display and political paraphernalia.
Women are also turned off by Disney paraphernalia, men seem to dislike hamsters and gerbils.