There are dozens, if not hundreds of ways to make a margarita. You can have then with salt or no sale, on the rocks or blended with your favorite fruit. Some people even like them blended with beer. Of course everyone has their own opinion on what makes a good margarita. In honor of National Margarita Day, here are the top 5 spots in Sacramento to celebrate – according to Four Square.
- Zocolo – 1801 Capitol Ave (at 18th St), Sacramento
- Tres Hermanas – 2416 K St (btwn 24th & 25th St), Sacramento
- Azul Mexican Food & Tequila Bar – 1050 20th St (btw J St & K St), Sacramento
- Tequila Museo Mayahuel – 1200 K St Ste 3 (at 12th St.), Sacramento
- Centro Cocina Mexicana – 2730 J St (at 28th St), Sacramento
HERE is a list of the top 15 spots in town.