Parents Share the Hardest Questions They’ve Been Asked by Their Kids
By darik on April 23, 2020
Being in lock down with our families has brought about a lot of new realizations for parents and children and, perhaps, has brought a new level of awareness to those around us. Now that you and your kids are around each other more, they are probably asking a lot more questions. A new report reveals some of the most difficult questions parents have been asked.
According to a new survey of parents with kids two to 12:
- Parents are asked, on average, 468 difficult questions from their kids each year.
- They find a creative way to respond to 39 hard-to-answer questions a month.
- So, what are some of the most difficult questions parents have been asked. Well, they include:
- Is Santa real? (37%)
- Where do babies come from? (36%)
- Why do we have to recycle? (29%)
- Do animals get married? (27%)
- What does ‘green’ mean? (27%)
- What does (expletive) mean? (26%)
- Why is the sky blue? (26%)
- Why can’t I stay up as late as you? (25%)
- What does love mean? (25%)
Of course, answering such questions is a whole other story, with 44% of moms saying they’ve had to Google the answer before they could respond.
Source: SWNS Digital