Our Favorite Pumpkin Patches Around Sacramento
It’s time to start planning your fall trip to the pumpkin patch, but which one?
By Marilyn Nelson on September 20, 2022
With so many excellent pumpkin patches in the Sacramento area, it’s so hard to choose. Here are a few of our favorites
- Dave’s Pumpkin Patch in West Sacramento – corn and hay maze, hay pyramid, pony rides, pig races, corn box, pumpkin chunkin’, pumpkin princess. Make sure you try one of their freshly baked hot cinnamon apple cider donuts
- Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland – petting zoo, corn maze, hayrides, zipline, sunflower stroll, hay jump, and many more attractions. It’s easy to spend the whole day.
- Keema’s Pumpkin Farm in Elk Grove – hay rides, petting zoo, hay and corn maze, mini hay bales, corn stalks, face painting, weekend food vendors. Perfect for families with little ones.
- Roemer Pumpkin Patch in Sacramento – corn maze, hay maze, hay rides, covered picnic area, photo stations. Your kids may have already been here on a field trip!
- Cool Patch Pumpkins in Davis – corn maze, hay ride, mini hay maze, corn bath, pedal cars, hay pyramid. The corn maze has been featured as the world’s largest in 2007 and 2014.
- Rickey Ranch Pumpkin Patch in Granite Bay – vintage tractors, petting zoo, horse ride, hay pyramid, hay rides. The family farm practices organic farming methods for everything they grow.
- Dazzler Farms in Woodland – train, maze, petting zoo, horse rides, bounce house, corn bath, picnic area and more. Great place for family fun
- Crazy Raven Pumpkin Patch in Galt – carnival rides and games, hay maze. More of a small carnival with a section designated as the pumpkin patch
- Stickler Monster Farms in Lincoln – haunted corn maze, face painting, sunflower patch, drive-in movies, petting zoo. Scary fun for all ages.
- Uncle Ray’s Pumpkin Patch in Sacramento – train, pumpkin cannon, petting zoo, free hayrides, free mazes, petting zoo. If you’re looking for low-key, relaxing family fun this is the place.