Many people are not able to book an appointment with their stylist/colorist at the hair salon and has forced people to look for DIY hair color techniques.
Here’s a link to a video tutorial: https://youtu.be/bnLrLChZHBs
If you want to give it a try, here are the supplies you need: Kool-Aid packets, moisturizing conditioner, dye brush, plastic bag or shower cap, bowl or mug.
- Warning – this process can be really messy, so wear an old t-shirt and be careful where you lay your head because it could stain.
- Step 1:Microwave conditioner in bowl or mug for around 30 seconds.
- Step 2: Make a paste out of heated conditioner and several packets of Kool-Aid.
- Step 3: Section off hair you want to color.
- Step 4: Use dye brush or fingers to apply paste to sections of hair.
- Step 5: Cover colored hair with shower cap or plastic bag and leave it on for three to eight hours, depending on how bright you want your hue to be.
- Step 6: Take shower cap or bag off and rinse with cool water.
- Step 7: Style as usual.
Source:Good Morning America