There are many ways you can lend a hand, whether or not you live in California. Check it out below.
- The Salvation Army has deployed multiple Emergency Disaster Service teams to Butte County. They’ll be providing meals, essential items, and emotional care to both the victims and first responders. If you’d like to provide donations to help support them, head right here.
- Airbnb is looking for people that can host relief workers and displaced victims. If you live between Sacramento and Redding and are able to take in anyone, please head right here.
- The North Valley Community Foundation is raising money to support the efforts of the organizations working to shelter evacuees. If you’d like to learn more and donate to their cause, head right here.
- Dutch Bros is raising funds for Northern California wildfire relief at all 375 of its stores through Monday, November 19th. Dutch Bros will be matching the donations up to $150,000.
- Studio Movie in Rocklin is donating 10% of every sale they make to the American Red Cross Wild Fire Release.
- Cosmopolitan also notes volunteer opportunities, chances to open up your home to evacuees, and how to help animals affected by the fires.
You can also party for a purpose at our Camp Fire Benefit Concert with Matt Nathanson and Carly Pearce!
You’ve seen the billions of dollars in damage the Camp Fire has done to our neighbors right here in Northern California and now it’s time to help! Monday, December 3rd, grab your friends and family and come out to the Grounds in Roseville for the Camp Fire Benefit concert with Matt Nathanson and country star Carly Pearce. This is an all-ages show. Get your tickets HERE!