It’s the one meal you can eat any time of the day. It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late at night after a fun night with friends…BURRITOS!
It’s National Burrito Day! It got us thinking. What’s your go to place in Sacramento for burritos?
Amanda from the Mix96 Mornings says the best burrito she’s ever had is at La Bamba in college at Indiana University. Darik says El Sol in Washington DC.
What’s your favorite place to get burritos in Sacramento?
National Burrito Day Deals
1. Baja Fresh has $5 burritos. You have to hit their Facebook page for the coupon.
2. Moe’s Southwest Grill is also selling burritos for five bucks.
3. Chipotle has free delivery if you order through DoorDash and spend $10.
4. El Pollo Loco has a buy-one-get-one burrito deal if you use a coupon.
5. Qdoba is giving out triple rewards points all day.