With the price of Amazon Prime going up, you may be reevaluating if the cost is worth is. To sweeten the pot, Amazon revealed that you’ll also be getting a 10% discount at Whole Foods.
Amazon Prime members will get 10% off of sale items, and weekly discounts on best-selling items throughout the store.
The new perks start today in Florida, but won’t be available nationwide until this summer.
Here’s a peek at the current weekly deals — which apply to best-selling items — available in Florida stores until May 22, courtesy of Business Insider:
- Sustainably sourced, wild-caught halibut steaks: $9.99/lb., save $10/lb.
- Organic strawberries: 1 lb. for $2.99, save $2
- Cold brew coffee at Allegro coffee bars: 50% off 16 oz.
- KIND granola: 11 oz. bag 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value sparkling water: 12-pack case buy one, get one free
- Magic Mushroom Powder: 50% off