Amazon Reveals Prime Member’s Discounts At Whole Foods
Does this help take the sting out of the price of Amazon Prime going up?
By Marilyn Nelson on May 16, 2018
With the price of Amazon Prime going up, you may be reevaluating if the cost is worth is. To sweeten the pot, Amazon revealed that you’ll also be getting a 10% discount at Whole Foods.
Amazon Prime members will get 10% off of sale items, and weekly discounts on best-selling items throughout the store.
The new perks start today in Florida, but won’t be available nationwide until this summer.
Here’s a peek at the current weekly deals — which apply to best-selling items — available in Florida stores until May 22, courtesy of Business Insider:
- Sustainably sourced, wild-caught halibut steaks: $9.99/lb., save $10/lb.
- Organic strawberries: 1 lb. for $2.99, save $2
- Cold brew coffee at Allegro coffee bars: 50% off 16 oz.
- KIND granola: 11 oz. bag 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value sparkling water: 12-pack case buy one, get one free
- Magic Mushroom Powder: 50% off