8 Last Minute April Fools Pranks That Won’t Leave Your Kids Needing Therapy
Try one of these fun pranks this year!
By Felicia Czochanski on March 30, 2018
(Photo by Scott Barbour/AFL Media/Getty Images)
1. Wrap grapes in Easter candy foils, so they look like chocolate eggs.
2. This Easter related one the kids will LOVE. Fill your ice dispenser with jelly beans! (That can’t be bad for your ice machine, right?)
3. This one I WANT to do!! Freeze your kid’s morning cereal!! Just put the bowl of cereal and milk in the freezer overnight and watch as they try to eat it in the morning!!
4. Take an empty TP role, get the cardboard wet… shape it to look like… you know… and place it on the toilet seat!
5. Fill an Oreo cookie with toothpaste… taking out the cream.
6. Draw a spider on the toilet paper in your kid’s bathroom.
7. Set out a bowl filled with a mix of M&M’s, Skittles, and Reese’s Pieces. And just TRY not to laugh when your kids, or anyone really, throws back a handful!
8. Put frosting and sprinkles on apple slices for a ‘healthy’ surprise.