It seems that nothing is safe or sacred anymore. Even the movies from our childhood!
Cinema Blend says, “One of those, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, ranks among the gold standard for many, which is kind of shocking given how bizarre it is overall. The special gets even weirder the more one thinks about it, so we went ahead and came up with seven disturbing truths we must address about this Christmas classic.”
Are you ready to be depressed for the rest of the Christmas season? Here we go:
1. Santa Thought Rudolph Was an Abomination.
2. Hermey the Elf Was a Sadistic Psychopath.
3. The Elves May Have Been Inbreeding.
4. The Job Rate of Reindeer in the North Pole Is Astronomically Low.
5. Yukon Cornelius Was Mentally Unstable.
6. Rudolph’s Family Missed the Bulk of His Childhood.
7. Clarice and Rudolph Had an Incredibly Shallow Relationship.
If you want the explanations – go to Cinema Blend!