5 Things To Do This Weekend To Make Your Thanksgiving Less Stressful
By djsheryl on November 12, 2021
Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? If so, experts say there are 5 things you can get done this weekend to make NEXT weekend less hectic and your Thanksgiving less stressful.
1. Pick your recipes and make a shopping list. This also gives you plenty of time to track down family recipes and get input on any dietary restrictions people might have.
2. Buy or order your turkey. Especially with this year’s reported shortages. Just be sure to give yourself enough time to defrost it.
3. Buy your shelf-stable foods. With all the supply chain issues we’ve been hearing about, it’d be a good idea to head to the grocery store this weekend to pick up canned and boxed items that will keep until Thanksgiving.
4. Find all your tools and tableware.
5. Clean out your pantry and refrigerator to make room for all that incoming Thanksgiving food.
Whew! That’s pretty much your whole weekend right there. Hope you get as much done as you can, but still have plenty of time to rest up.