13 of the “Most Romantic Restaurants” in the US are in California.
By djsheryl on February 1, 2023
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Open Table has released a list of the “Most Romantic” restaurants in the U.S.
13 of the 100 restaurants listed are in California. Most are in Southern California, with one in San Francisco.
How did they decide which restaurants belonged on the list? OpenTable looked at each restaurant’s reviews and then scored them on “overall diner rating, user clout, total number of reviews, and regional overall rating.”
Here are the Top 10 overall:
Mama’s Fish House, Maui
Hell’s Kitchen – Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
Old Ebbitt Grill, Washington, D.C.
Eiffel Tower, Las Vegas
The Olde Pink House Restaurant, Savannah
Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Las Vegas
St. Elmo Steak House, Indianapolis
GW Fins, New Orleans
Filomena Ristorante, Washington, D.C.
The 13 California restaurants making the list are:
• 71Above, Los Angeles
• Bacari – Silver Lake, Los Angeles
• Girl & the Goat L.A., Los Angeles
• Musso & Frank Grill, Los Angeles
• La Boheme, West Hollywood
• 555 East, Long Beach
• Spencer’s Restaurant, Palm Springs
• Copley’s on Palm Canyon, Palm Springs
• Pacific Coast Grill, Cardiff-By-The-Sea
• C-Level, San Diego
• Cesarina, San Diego
• Farmhouse at Rogers Gardens, Corona Del Mar
• House of Prime Rib, San Francisco
if you’re wanting to take your Valentine to any of these, better hurry and make those reservations! Spots are filling up!